- How much do you charge for SHIPPING? Rate are based on how much is purchase. We ship to the 48 contiguous states. Shipping rates to Alaska and Hawaii have become so expensive we have temporarily suspended shipments to these two states.
- Do you offer FREE SHIPPING? Yes, with a $45 purchase or more, we offer FREE SHIPPING to the 48 contiguous states.
- When do you ship the product? Orders are shipped the following business day.
- How do you ship the product? Products are shipped ground service using a variety of services including FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Where do you ship the product from? And how many days does shipping take? Product is shipped from MN and takes between about 3-6 days to arrive depending on your address and on the day of the week that product ships.
- Do you deliver product to PO Boxes? No, we require a home or business address to ship the product.
- What is the best way to store your products? Refrigerate the product upon delivery for up to 21 days or freeze products for extended shelf life up to 6 months.
- What’s the best way to use the products out of the freezer? You can grill or toast the breads and bagels right out of the freezer, but do let the wraps thaw out a bit so that you can separate them before warming them up in the microwave for about 15 seconds or grilling them on a frying pay, griddle, or even grill.
PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES AND INFORMATION
- Are the DKB products made on the same line or in a facility as peanut products or other allergens? Breads are made in a facility that uses eggs, milk, peanuts, tree nuts soy and wheat. Bagels are made in a facility that contains wheat but not the other allergens listed above. Wraps and Grilled Naan are made in a facility that does not contain peanuts or tree nuts. Crackers and Cookies are made in a facility that does not contain peanuts but that does contain tree nuts.
- Are the Daily Kneads Bread products Gluten Free?
- Bread, Bagels, Wraps, Grilled Naan and Pizza Crust are NOT gluten-free – and do contain Wheat.
- Baked Crackers and Cookies are Gluten Free.
- Are your products VEGAN? Yes, all our products are VEGAN.
- How much vegetables are in your products? The amount of vegetables varies per flavor from 8 cups in a Spinach & Leak Bread to 4 ¼ Cups in a the Red Pepper Bread – but all the Breads, Bagels, Wraps, and Crackers have at least ½ Cup of Vegetables Per Serving – which is 1 Bagel, 2 Sliced of Bread, 1 Wrap, etc.